Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lovely December ^^.. (excluded exam -.-'")

Time flies.. it's December again!
opps.. I mentioned it in previous post =p
.
Why I love december so much? Cos..

.
A lovely season which
.
everyone put on a pretty dress
.
enjoy delicious meal
.
and most important
.
gathering with friends!
.
everyone gathers for dinner, presents exchange..
The Happiness is indescribable..
.
For those who are attached, definitely Christmas will be much meaningful and blissful, right?
haha, too bad I'm still single and available~
Lonely, lonely Chritmas~ ♪
nah, I have friends to be with me ^^
.
of cos, do not include 7/12 and 15/12..
which i'm having exam on these 2 days.. aiks
.
Anyway.. wishing everyone has an enjoyable december..
lovely and blessed season ^^
.
Oh yea.. 31 days to go for my Taiwan's trip..
and 51 days to go for Thailand's..


4 comments:

  1. yer... so good.. so many trips soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go taiwan must spend the nites at night market.. enjoy all the street food ter!! yummy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes!! we are nearer to taiwan trip edy!!! yes yes yes!

    ReplyDelete