Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lovely Christmas ^^

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way~
.
This year, I had 3 Christmas gift exchange dinners~
(suppose to have 4, which someone had chicken out last minute on christmas eve.. ishh..
you KNOW who >.<) . It's okay.. I still love them~
.
16/12/09
: The 1st dinner- we had a great one at Pasta Zanmai with my japanese classmates after our last class in 2009~
.
17 of us, and our beloved sensei..
.

23/12/2009: 2nd Christmas gift exchange dinner with leo fanz~
.
That's been some time since our last met~ Missing them badly..
.
We have a warm gathering here~
.
And so fast, I'm looking forward to the next gathering with them!






24/12/2009- I've prepared some lil gifts for my dear friends~
.
Lil gifts with lil cards.. I know they will love it! muahaha
.




25/12/2009- Hohoho! It's Christmas!
.
I woke up around 8am, then put on a pretty dress, make up~
We had chosen Pavillion for Christmas celebration instead of The Curve (I had been there for Christmas, 3 years continuous ..)
.
The Christmas decor in Pavillion is beautiful ^^
.
We had our breakfast, and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2..
Chipmunks and Chipettes are soooo.. CUTE!
.
Then, we took loads of photos~ muahaha






Gift exchange!



We enjoy each other's company.. always!

A simple Christmas, yet Lovely and Happy ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment